Videos Regarding Common Application/Naviance:
Here are two videos that can be helpful for seniors when completing their FERPA Release Authorization in the Common Application, and when “matching” their Common Application account with their Naviance account.
FERPA Release Authorization in the Common Application - The Common Application created the following video to assist students with completing the FERPA Release Authorization: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jBJEsYN_hA&feature=youtu.be
Common Application Accounting Matching in Naviance - Naviance created the following video to assist students with matching their Naviance and Common Application accounts: https://www.naviance.com/resources/entry/how-to-match-your-common-app-and-naviance-accounts
Matching your Naviance "Family Connection" Account
With Your Common Application Account
- Register your Naviance Family Connection account
- Create a Common Application account
- In the "Education" section of the Common Application (under "Common Application" tab), add Moorestown High School as your school
- Enter at least one college in the "My Colleges" tab
- In "My Colleges" tab, click on "Recommenders and FERPA" under one of the colleges
- Under "FERPA Release Authorization" at the top, click on "release authorization"
- Complete "FERPA WAIVER" / "release authorization" (The colleges recommend that students waive their rights under this)
- In Naviance account, under "Colleges" tab, click on "Colleges I am Applying To"
- Where it says "Common App Email Address", enter the same email address you used to set up the Common Application account. You must also enter your "Date of Birth", then click on the "Match" button
Moorestown High School Information You May Need
When Completing Your Common Application:
Moorestown High School
350 Bridgeboro Road
Moorestown, NJ 08057
For 2016-2017 school year
CEEB Code: 310825
Graduation Date: June 22, 2017
Class Rank Reporting: None
Graduating Class Size: 353
Cumulative GPA: (obtain this from your transcript -- see your Guidance Counselor)
GPA Scale: 4
GPA Weighting: Weighted
Current Year Courses Subsection:
Full-year courses, such as English, Math, World Language, are usually 5 credits.
Semester courses are usually 2.5 credits.
Science courses are 6 credits.
Physical Education 12 is 3 credits.
Health 12 is 1 credit. (There is no option for "quarter 1 or quarter 2" -- select "Semester 1")