Welcome to the Moorestown High School Health Office
Register for the Upcoming Sports Seasons
Moorestown Township Public Schools Athletics Department uses the website rSchool to register students online for seasonal sports. The state requires several procedures so physical forms and registration must be 100% complete in order to be processed.
Walk-in Clinics for Sports Physicals
Premier Urgent Care
CVS Minute Clinic
*Sudden Cardiac Death in Young Athletes
The Basic Facts on Sudden Cardiac Death in Young Athletes
*Asthma Action Plan Informational Website
It is a good idea to keep records of the following health information for your student/s:
- Any health screening result, such as those for vision, hearing, and dental
- Records of any major health problems (including broken bones), surgeries, or hospital stays
- A list of medicines your student has used in the past or is currently taking. Include prescriptions and over the counter medicines, dietary restrictions and herbal, vitamin, mineral supplements.
- A list of allergies including those to any food and drugs
- Your pharmacy name and number
- The poison control number
- Records of insurance claims and payments
- Written notices from your child's doctor and doctor visits
- anything else about your child's health you think is important
What You Need To Know About Lice!
HEAD LICE 101
The Health Office is located in the High School Room A-110
Health Office Secretary Karen Coggins ext. 12040 firstname.lastname@example.org
Nurse Lisa P. Walko, RN, MS email@example.com